You could be born with moles or they could develop gradually up to around the age of 40 plus.
Direct exposure to the sun over the years can also induce moles to develop.
Moles are dark places or irregularities in the skin that are usually harmless, although some can be malignant.
This type typically begin as a normal looking mole, yet they transform in dimension and shape and also may even itch and bleed. If this happens, you need to see a physician who will most likely get rid of the mole as well as biopsy it to check for cancer.
Some moles could remain in an area, like the face, where it may affect your appearance. Lots of people consider having these removed to improve their look. Guys commonly have face moles got rid of considering that they could nick them when they shave.
Females could have the exact same concern with moles on their legs. There are a number of reasons to eliminate moles either by your physician or by using home solutions.
Ways Your Doctor Can Remove Moles
The two most common ways that your doctor will remove moles begin by cutting the mole off to the deepest point that from which it grows.
- Excision with Stitches – This procedure is commonly used with the irregularly shaped moles that could be cancerous or moles that are even with the skin. After they are removed, the area is stitched up.
- Excision with Cauterization – This method to remove moles involves burning away the mole. The wound is burned closed so stitches aren’t required and the wound heals on its own.
Doctors can also remove moles using a laser, requiring no cutting or stitches.
Moles, Warts, & Skin Tags Removal – Simply Amazing
Home Remedies to Remove Moles
You may be surprised to learn that you can avoid a doctor’s visit and remove moles at home, saving money and avoiding side effects.
- Flaxseed ground into a powder can be combined with honey and flaxseed oil to make a paste. If you put this on the mole three times a day, it should be gone in a few weeks.
- Baking powder and castor oil combined and applied to the mole at night will remove a mole.
- The juice of figs, grapefruit, pineapples and green apples works to remove moles. Apply the juice of one of these fruits three to four times a day for quicker results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do these remedies work?
A. All the remedies have been proven to work. However, what works for one person may not work for another due to different mole types and skin types. If you have a number of moles on your body you may find they vary in type and the effective remedies may be different from one mole to another. The secret is to try different remedies until you find the one that works for you.
Q. Are all the remedies safe?
A. As they are all natural and organic it would be very unusual to experience an adverse reaction. However, pineapple juice is very acidic and you should monitor closely for a reaction if using it as a remedy.
Q. How long do these remedies take to work?
A. Again, because of variables, it is impossible to be specific. It can be anywhere between a few days and two or three weeks. However, if you purchase the book you will receive very clear instructions on how to use the remedies and which to use for each mole type and this can bring the time down to as little as three days.